NO-ONE ENTERS SUIT JUSTLY, NO-ONE GOES TO COURT INNOCENTLY, THEY RELY ON EMPTY PLEAS, THEY SPEAK LIES, THEY CONCIEVE MISCHIEF AND BRING FORTH INIQUITY.

Isaiah 59: 4,9-15, 14-15

Keep on fighting for what you believe and you will never have to look back and say WHAT IF?



October 28, 2010

UPDATE

I am ever so sorry everyone for the lack of contact/posts recently!
I have had a very busy few months and now I need to catch up.

I have spoken to Maeve's parents, Ruth and Mark and at present it looks like they will be using this site to tell their story?
If there are questions you would like to ask them, you can as always comment or mail me (I promise to answer and check more frequently).
Going forward alot of the articles on this site will be written by Maeve's family members and therefore will not be a viewpoint of mine but the story from their own lives.

I hope you will show your support to the Family (",)

J4M

No comments: